Cutie-Patootie! And yowzers on his measurements! Juliet is right on his tails though, at her 1 month she was 23 1/2 inches and 12.4 lbs. We have to get these two HUGE kids together! And I am so sorry to hear about his allergies and that they showed themselves through bloody stool. I can only imagine how starteling that was to find. Best of luck with everything else! Miss you guys!
2 comments:
Cutie-Patootie! And yowzers on his measurements! Juliet is right on his tails though, at her 1 month she was 23 1/2 inches and 12.4 lbs. We have to get these two HUGE kids together! And I am so sorry to hear about his allergies and that they showed themselves through bloody stool. I can only imagine how starteling that was to find. Best of luck with everything else! Miss you guys!
Love that the kid is getting to the Big E at an early age!
Post a Comment