Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday

On August 27th, Teddy turned one.

It was a day filled with a lot of emotion. We called each other periodically to remind the other one what we were doing at that exact moment one year ago - going into labor, beginning to push, seeing our baby for the first time.

I cried a few times during the day out of happiness because I feel so blessed to have Michael and Teddy in my life.

We all laughed during the birthday party as wonderful friends and family gathered to celebrate with us...and as Teddy tried cake for the very first time. Here are a few pictures, although we didn't take many because we just loved the feeling of being in the moment.



He also had pizza for the first time and it was all over him. So much fun!



Eating cake for the first time. He wasn't sure what to make of it at first but he is addicted now, just like Mommy!



Opening presents with his cousins.

1 comment:

The Chron Family said...

Yea, Teddy! He looks precious! I am so glad that he had a great day!