Monday, October 12, 2009

A look back at September

Boy, September just got away from me...here are a few highlights from the end of the month.

Now Teddy and Monty have something in common. They both love to play with the toilet paper in the bathroom. I'm totally going to show this one at his wedding!



Teddy took his girlfriend, Audrey, to the Big E. They shared a baked potato and fried dough...oh, Audrey's Mom, Devon, came too. Devon and I were total third wheels but the kids had a great time.



Surprisingly, Johnny Appleseed is from Longmeadow so Teddy and I went to the Johnny Appleseed festival at the library. Teddy is playing with poof balls which I'm sure is something that Mr. Appleseed never did but he had fun anyway.

1 comment:

The Chron Family said...

LOVE the toilet paper picture! It's classic! And the last picture is precious! He has such beautiful eyes. Love you guys and hope that all is well!