Friday, July 30, 2010

We Have Arrived!

18 hours on a plane with a two year old...a layover in Anchorage, AK...eating a mysterious Asian vegetarian airplane meal...moving to a foreign country...this is a list of things I never thought I would do but here we are in Taiwan! Just 6 weeks ago we were your typical suburban American family and now we are expats living in Taipei!

We are all so tired so I will be short - what an amazing adventure! The city is beautiful. The people are friendly. The school is very cool. We are thrilled to get to know this culture and to get a little sleep.

Goodnight (almost) from Taipei!

1 comment:

The Chron Family said...

Shana, I am so glad to hear that you guys arrived safely (& in one piece after traveling that long w/ a 2 yr old, no less!). I am so anxious to hear about your adventures there and am just so excited for you guys! I wish you all a smooth transition and a wonderful life there in Tiapei! Love from Texas!