We live abroad! Check back regularly to see how we are surviving a new culture and where we are going to travel next.
Happy Birthday, Teddy! I hope you enjoyed the squid! You have quite a refined palate for a 2 year-old!Love you!
A belated Happy Birthday to Mr. Teddy! (You were so sweet to remember Juliet and send her a card before you left and I just plain struggle!) I hope that he had a great first birthday abroad! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Teddy! I hope you enjoyed the squid! You have quite a refined palate for a 2 year-old!
Love you!
A belated Happy Birthday to Mr. Teddy! (You were so sweet to remember Juliet and send her a card before you left and I just plain struggle!) I hope that he had a great first birthday abroad! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment