Saturday, October 8, 2011

Phuket: Day One

It was decided that the Russell family deserved a vacation after a less than terrific start to the school year. Destination? Phuket, Thailand. Thanks to our teacher friends who own a timeshare at the Marriott in Phuket, we will be enjoying the next four days by relaxing at the pool and playing on the sand.

We thought we would start off our wonderful journey with a fun family photo.


Next, we moved to the picturesque pool where Teddy got the chance to try out his new "water shoot."


When I told him to look at me for picture, in true Asian style, he put his two fingers up and said "cheese!" I wonder who taught him that. Pieria Day Care, I'm looking in your direction!


Overall, it has been a fantastic start to the long weekend. I hope to do more relaxing by the pool while the boys play.

More to come...

No comments: