Michael and I had a wonderful time at the Scottish Ball last weekend. Our friend, Nancy Gorneau, organized three tables of TAS faculty members to attend this event and the preceeding Scottish dance lessons. What a magical evening!
And, of course, the beautiful group of women!
The Scottish band who came all the way from Hong Kong to entertain us!

Michael and I danced the entire evening away and I was so happy to have brought my Converse sneakers to swap in for my three-inch fancy heels.

It was a truly memorable evening and I thank Michael for pushing me to go and for making me dance all night! I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Saturday night.
Michael and I danced the entire evening away and I was so happy to have brought my Converse sneakers to swap in for my three-inch fancy heels.
It was a truly memorable evening and I thank Michael for pushing me to go and for making me dance all night! I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Saturday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment