Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day at TAS

All three KA classrooms hosted an amazing Mother's Day party. It started with a concert by the kids who sang nine amazing songs. How did they remember them all? I was so impressed.

The program for the Mother's Day party.
Many of the songs had hand motions which I just loved!

After the concert, each child gave their Mom a beautiful rose.  I also got the best hug ever from my little man.
 
The kids had also prepared gifts, which included a book all about me (including a page where Teddy says that I'm 21 years old!), an I Love You sign for my office, a handmade card that looks like a purse, and a decorated cake.


Not only was it beautifully decorated, but it was delicious too!
This was one of the best Mother's Days I have ever had.  Thank you, Teddy Bear!

No comments: