We enjoyed walking down the Fairy Tale Street and Giant Alley. Ripley couldn't believe how tall the Giants were!
I also loved the alleyway ceiling drawings. Strangely enough, this drawing was outside the McDonalds.
I loved the shopping (of course) and thought Teddy in this hat was adorable. He didn't agree!
We then walked to the river as the sun was setting.
We got to see the beautiful Swarovski crystal tree. Swarovski is headquartered in Innsbruck.
We then walked to the Golden Roof to hear Christmas music played from the balcony by live musicians.
We then walked to the historic Sketskeller restaurant for some schnitzel and dumplings, and some local beer, of course!
Of course, now that the sun had set it was time for dessert and hot wine in the Christmas market. This is of Teddy enjoying apple strudel in warm custard sauce.
I loved all of the Christmas lights on the walk back to our hotel.
The next day we had a little time before our train to play in the park.
And to check out some street art.




















No comments:
Post a Comment