Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good News and Not So Good News

On the good news front:

Teddy's first tooth has finally surfaced. It's on the bottom, right in the middle of his mouth. It's super cute.

On the not so good news front:

Teddy starts daycare tomorrow. I didn't hit it off so good with our daycare provider over the phone on Thursday so Mama is totally freaking out (but I've been known to do that on more than one occassion). I was able to keep my mind off of everything by helping out at my friend Devon's baby shower. Unfortunately, the hosts of the shower had a small fire this morning so the location shifted to Devon's house. I was so happy to have a distraction...a fun distraction!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shana,
I hope Teddy has a good day today at day care. I'm sure that everything will be fine. Let me know! Thanks again for all your help yesterday. I mentioned you on my blog yesterday too.
--Devon