Monday, March 2, 2009

Mom and Baby Survive Day Care

Although it was a snow day, we thought Teddy should still go to daycare for a half day. This was a perfect transition for everyone. Teddy had a great day - a little crying after I left but he did just fine. Mom had a great day - a little crying after he left but I did just fine. We are home now and having a lot of fun together! I think that his next day at daycare will be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Shana! I'm sure its hard but all working moms tell me it gets easier.

One woman told me a trick she uses: She has her husband drop off the baby and she is in charge of pick up. She says between the hormones and the mommy guilt it was too much for her to do the drop off but the fun "take me home!" pick up was much easier.